Archives
CARDS
Sheets
Checklists
Lists
Lists
PROMOS
Lounges

Go Back   TRADING CARD MUSEUM > TRADING CARD FORUMS > ART CARD Forums > SKETCH CARD FORUM > SKETCH CARD COMPANIES > Perna Studios
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-17-2013, 11:11 AM   #61
ElainePerna
~~~ ARTIST ~~~

My Rank: RUBY ~ 500+ Posts ~ Going for 750!

Just a reminder that the Spellcasters presale starts tomorrow (March 18th) at 5pm EST.
ElainePerna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 11:23 AM   #62
ElainePerna
~~~ ARTIST ~~~

Spellcasters Frosted Clear Chase Cards

Artwork by Tony Perna - http://www.tonyperna.deviantart.com

Old 03-19-2013, 10:12 AM   #63
ElainePerna
~~~ ARTIST ~~~

Due to the overwhelming amount of orders that we have received so far (950+) we will NOT be able to fill everyoneís orders. We are trying to make this as fair as possible. So please bear with us. We are crunching numbers and juggling things around. Iím going to apologize in advance to those of you whose orders we could not fill. We will be contacting those of you whose orders have been confirmed tomorrow.
Old 03-22-2013, 08:19 AM   #64
ElainePerna
~~~ ARTIST ~~~

Thank you to everyone who supported us, this project and helped us make another sold out product!
Old 04-29-2013, 10:56 AM   #65
ElainePerna
~~~ ARTIST ~~~

Perna Studios Facebook Contest

We are happy to announce our fourth Facebook Group contest! This contest is now open to members of our Perna Studios Facebook group only. Please go to our Perna Studios Facebook group to enter the contest. http://www.facebook.com/groups/pernastudios -

Rules:

All you have to do is be a member of our Perna Studios Facebook Group AND comment IN THE CONTEST POST ON OUR PERNA STUDIOS FACEBOOK GROUP and say that you would like to enter this contest.

Only one entry per person. This contest starts now (from April 29th and ends on May 6th at midnight EST (Canada). We will draw the one lucky winnerís name on Tuesday May 7th. Once we contact the winner and receive their address, prizes will be mailed the next business day. Good Luck to everyone who enters.

The Prize:

We are giving away the RARE Spellcasters Lenticular chase card with art by Meghan Hetrick & the RARE Spellcasters variant frosted clear chase card with art by Craig Yeung.

Old 05-02-2013, 09:39 AM   #66
Sam Agro
Museum Member

My Rank: LURKING ~ 10+ Posts ~ Going for 25!

Rep Power: 360 Sam Agro has a spectacular aura aboutSam Agro has a spectacular aura aboutSam Agro has a spectacular aura about
Spellcaster AP's

Hey everyone,

I am now offering my AP's for Perna Studios SPELLCASTERS set for commission. $60 + shipping for a single figure. Message me if you are interested. Below are some of the cards I did for the set.

Thanks,

Sam

Sam Agro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 09:40 AM   #67
Sam Agro
Museum Member

My Rank: LURKING ~ 10+ Posts ~ Going for 25!

Rep Power: 360 Sam Agro has a spectacular aura aboutSam Agro has a spectacular aura aboutSam Agro has a spectacular aura about
Spellcasters

Sam Agro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 06:36 PM   #68
ElainePerna
~~~ ARTIST ~~~

Tony and I were going to give away this special Spellcasters "thank you" promo at our table this weekend at the Philly Non-Sports Card Show. We are really bummed that we can't make it to the show. We always look forward to it. However, these will be given out after the show for the cost of postage.

Old 05-06-2013, 09:21 AM   #69
ElainePerna
~~~ ARTIST ~~~

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElainePerna View Post

We are happy to announce our fourth Facebook Group contest! This contest is now open to members of our Perna Studios Facebook group only. Please go to our Perna Studios Facebook group to enter the contest. http://www.facebook.com/groups/pernastudios -

Rules:

All you have to do is be a member of our Perna Studios Facebook Group AND comment IN THE CONTEST POST ON OUR PERNA STUDIOS FACEBOOK GROUP and say that you would like to enter this contest.

Only one entry per person. This contest starts now (from April 29th and ends on May 6th at midnight EST (Canada). We will draw the one lucky winnerís name on Tuesday May 7th. Once we contact the winner and receive their address, prizes will be mailed the next business day. Good Luck to everyone who enters.

The Prize:

We are giving away the RARE Spellcasters Lenticular chase card with art by Meghan Hetrick & the RARE Spellcasters variant frosted clear chase card with art by Craig Yeung.

Today is the last day to enter the contest for the variant frosted clear card and the lenticular card. Entries will be excepted until midnight EST (Canada) tonight.
Old 05-08-2013, 10:41 AM   #70
ElainePerna
~~~ ARTIST ~~~

We have a limited edition Spellcasters TY (Thank You) promo card available (for the cost of postage) featuring art by Richard Pace.

We can accept Paypal payments for postage costs - $1.50 for the US/Canada or $2.50 for overseas. Please send Paypal payments to tmontana@sympatico.ca as a gift or add an additional 35 cents to payment. Paypal always takes a fee for payments if they aren't sent as a gift. Please type your mailing address in the note section with your Paypal payment as well.

Limit of 1 promo card per person. Offer EXPIRES May 29th 2013

Old 05-08-2013, 06:12 PM   #71
John Oder
John ~ Curator Team

Rep Power: 669 John Oder has a spectacular aura aboutJohn Oder has a spectacular aura aboutJohn Oder has a spectacular aura about
Thanks for the offer. Shipping sent. John
John Oder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 11:20 AM   #72
ElainePerna
~~~ ARTIST ~~~

We are happy to announce our fifth Facebook Group contest! This contest is now open to members of our Perna Studios Facebook group only. Please go to our Perna Studios Facebook group to enter the contest. http://www.facebook.com/groups/pernastudios

Rules:

Only one entry per person. This contest starts now (from May 24th and ends on May 31st at midnight EST (Canada). We will draw the one lucky winner’s name on Saturday June 1st. Once we contact the winner and receive the winner’s address, the prize will be mailed the next business day. Good Luck to everyone who enters.

The Prize:

We are giving away one very RARE uncut promo sheet. These are very limited with only 20 produced.