Archives
CARDS
Sheets
Checklists
Lists
Lists
PROMOS
Lounges

Go Back   TRADING CARD MUSEUM > TRADING CARD FORUMS > ART CARD Forums > ARTIST PROFILES
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

ARTIST PROFILES Art Card Artists Profile Forum. All artists are invited and welcome to create a profile and are encouraged to update often.

Old 07-23-2009, 06:30 PM   #1
SirShadow
~ Sir Shadow ~ Artist

My Rank: LURKING ~ 10+ Posts ~ Going for 25!

Artist ARTIST Profile: Sir Shadow

Sir Shadow
www.SirShadow.com

Sir Shadow is a unique 21st century artist whose style is both exciting and fascinating in its content. His ability to express love, music, poetry, and to create art through the manipulation of one line, creating shapes and forms that dance, sing, and swing with Jazz music that it depicts is sheer genius.

“I call my writing and artwork Flowetry, which is the act of positive thinking in action. This is my contribution towards life and my immortality. This gives me the right to live my moments in peace and harmony.” Sir Shadow says his purpose is to help others grow and glow.

A lover of children, real people, dogs, cats, history, nature, simple walks, deep talks, laughter, and all the taken for granted amenities that life offers his future, Sir Shadow’s plan is to bring joy to the world and the young through his own personal greatness as he sets an example for others to give an touch the hearts and souls of others.

His main purpose and inspiration for his art is to build free Art Institutions around the world for the young of all ages to come and receive free art supplies; from guitars, pianos, and horns to paint brushes and theaters. Sir Shadow believes that art is the center of inner peace and the motivation towards a better world for each boy and girl.

Sir Shadow’s work is internationally acclaimed and universally appreciated. Some of the collectors of his artwork include Andre de Shields, Terrie Williams, Quincy Jones, Isaac Hayes, Oprah Winfrey, Vy Higginson, Whitney Houston, Melonie Daniels, Butch Lewis, Bobby Brown, Teddy Riley, Lauryn Hill, Diana Ross, and Mandrill to name just a few. Sir Shadow has also done artwork on Gill Scott Heron and Rodney Kendricks CD’s. Others who appreciate Sir Shadow’s artwork include Susan Taylor, Erykah Badu and B. Smith. Also, while having dinner listening to music at Authors Tavern in the village, or Jezebel’s in midtown, Londel’s Restaurant and Bar, Emily’s or Sylvia’s Restaurant in Harlem, and The Sidewalk Cafe at 6th Street and Avenue A. Look around, Sir Shadow’s artwork can be found.

Last edited by SirShadow : 05-08-2012 at 10:06 AM.
SirShadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2009, 11:15 PM   #2
SirShadow
~ Sir Shadow ~ Artist

One Line Art - Gold Ink Drawing - Shadow Box - Catalog 018
Original One Link Art Ink drawing on archival glossy photobase paper
Accompany's a Certificate of Authenticity, signed by the artist
From the Shadow Boxes series
Visit SirShadow.com or OneLineArt.com for more information
Old 03-07-2010, 04:30 PM   #3
SirShadow
~ Sir Shadow ~ Artist

Shadow, Sir - Sketch Card Artist - One Line Art

Sir Shadow
Original One Line Drawings ~ Artist Sketch Cards

Sir Shadow is a unique 21st century artist whose style is both exciting and fascinating in its content. His ability to express love, music, poetry, and to create art through the manipulation of one line, creating shapes and forms that dance, sing, and swing with Jazz music that it depicts is sheer genius.

“I call my writing and artwork Flowetry, which is the act of positive thinking in action. This is my contribution towards life and my immortality. This gives me the right to live my moments in peace and harmony.” Sir Shadow says his purpose is to help others grow and glow.

A lover of children, real people, dogs, cats, history, nature, simple walks, deep talks, laughter, and all the taken for granted amenities that life offers his future, Sir Shadow’s plan is to bring joy to the world and the young through his own personal greatness as he sets an example for others to give an touch the hearts and souls of others.

His main purpose and inspiration for his art is to build free Art Institutions around the world for the young of all ages to come and receive free art supplies; from guitars, pianos, and horns to paint brushes and theaters. Sir Shadow believes that art is the center of inner peace and the motivation towards a better world for each boy and girl.

Sir Shadow’s work is internationally acclaimed and universally appreciated. Some of the collectors of his artwork include Andre de Shields, Terrie Williams, Quincy Jones, Isaac Hayes, Oprah Winfrey, Vy Higginson, Whitney Houston, Melonie Daniels, Butch Lewis, Bobby Brown, Teddy Riley, Lauryn Hill, Diana Ross, and Mandrill to name just a few. Sir Shadow has also done artwork on Gill Scott Heron and Rodney Kendricks CD’s. Others who appreciate Sir Shadow’s artwork include Susan Taylor, Erykah Badu and B. Smith. Also, while having dinner listening to music at Authors Tavern in the village, or Jezebel’s in midtown, Londel’s Restaurant and Bar, Emily’s or Sylvia’s Restaurant in Harlem, and The Sidewalk Cafe at 6th Street and Avenue A. Look around, Sir Shadow’s artwork can be found.

Last edited by SirShadow : 05-08-2012 at 10:07 AM.
Old 08-28-2010, 06:59 PM   #4
Tilford
Mike ~ Curator Team

My Rank: AMETHYST ~ 1500+ Posts ~ Going for 2000!

Sir Shadow is just amazing to watch! I hope you get the chance to do so at some point............

I love his work...

Mike.
Tilford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 12:30 AM   #5
PaintingWPassion
Museum Member

My Rank: I'M EXCITED ~ 25+ Posts ~ Going for 101!

He is absolutely amazing that’s for sure and to have the dream of a place where art supplies will be free for all is outstanding. Speaking as someone who isn’t well off I can certainly appreciate that fully.
I own ACEO Magazine Online which is online because I cannot afford to put it in print at the moment. I have many health issues, which are in my medical file. Having someone to help me like this would be outstanding and I have to take a moment to thank those that do put a smile on his face by spreading his art around the world. My dr. appointments can be stressful. Art is the one thing that makes me happy; I know exactly how wonderful his dream is. I also know though that although many greats have collected his art, which I see. Not everyone has as much money as the entertainers, etc. that can afford to collect his outstanding original pieces. I am not trying to be thoughtless, etc. at all. The way that I see it, everyone on earth should have the chance to collect original art and not just those who can afford it.
My dream of having ACEO Magazine Online in print again may never come true because I can’t afford it. I do know though that no matter what I would not sell a work in ACEO Magazine’s name for more then $25 because everyone deserves to be able to collect what they love.
If I were to sell one of my originals, after I could afford to help pay bills that would help my health, the proceeds would go straight to a charity that helps many in need. I have alot of appointments so I would also hire someone to take me to those, the store, fundraisers, art supply stores, the post office and to get my blood taken.
I would be honored if he joined ACEO Magazine Online. The prices that people sell their works for is totally and completely up to them.
ACEO Magazine Onlines facebook page can be found at: https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/ACEOOnlineMagazine/
*HUGS*
Angela Taylor
Owner/Editor
ACEO Magazine Online
PaintingWPassion is offline   Reply With Quote